Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm now an author

It's been a long time, but I've been busy - I wrote two books and they're out now. You can love them or hate them, but you won't know until you buy them. Confessions of a male nurse - by Michael Alexander Confessions of a school nurse - by Michael Alexander Look them up on amazon or itunes. I have to confess, I don't even know how to create a link on my blog, I'm nearly computer illiterate. But I do l ike to write, and I hope you'll take a look at my work. This is me, the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope I don't come across as too ugly, but there's always a risk when you bare your soul.

3 comments:

Lil Cho Bo Peep said...

Glad to see that michael alexander has released another book! im excited to give it a read!

Lil Cho Bo Peep said...

excited to see that michael alexander has written another book! excited to give it a good read!

nursingaround said...

Thanks, it's been a long journey, I hope you enjoy.