Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Annoying my fellow nurses

I joined a nursing website/forum called Allnurses, in the hopes that I could share some of my nursing experiences from New Zealand to London to the rest of Europe, from the emergency room to the classroom, but there was big problem.... No one believed me. It got so bad that I can't write on the website anymore without getting loads of responses, most of them doubting what I say, or mocking in some way or another. The thing is, I feel I've led a pretty average life, especially in the workforce. I don't know a lot, although I do tend to know a little about a whole lot of things. I The website is a predominantly American website, so I wonder it that has anything to do with it. Do they do things differently over there? I must confess I can't see how they do things so much differently, I mean, people get sick the same regardless of where you are in the world. Anyway, a bit of boring post really. I'm working on another post about a disagreement with a doctor.

No comments: